Friday, September 24, 2010

Love or hate? / ¿Amar u odiar?

Does it ever happen to you that you see something and you just cant decide if you love ut or hate it?? something so weird or kirsch or crazy that you simply cannot,for your life decide what you think on it?Well this happened to me some hour ago when I came upon this lamps on the web.

Nunca os pasa que veis algo y sois incapaces de decidir si os encanta u os horroriza?? una de esas cosas tan raras, oo kirsch o locas que sencillamente,aunque os fuera la vida en ello, sois incapaces de decidir si es brillante u horroroso? Eso es lo que me paso hace un par de horas al encontrar estas lamparas por internet.

buy here
comprar aqui
I think they would be super cool for a comercial space, perhaps many of them on top of a bar or hanging low on top of the tables of a restaurant.....but for a residential project I´m not so sure......but on the right spot.....

Creo que quedarian geniales en un espacio comercial,quiza muchas alineadas encima de una barra de bar,o colgando sobre mesas en un restaurante,pero para un proyecto residencial no se.....aunque en el lugar correcto.....



What do you think? By the way if they happen to be someones elses design that has been copied I would be gratefull if you let me know!
Que os parecen? Por cierto si resulta que son un diseño original "fusilado" os agradeceria que me lo hicierais saber!

No comments: